July 6, 2013

Brazil! Brazil!

In March I made a return journey to Sao Paulo, Brazil to work with staff at St Nicholas School, a new school for me. At St Nicholas I was fortunate to work with Nick Thody and his staff for 2 busy days. I believe it made a difference to their thinking about collaborative groups at their school and I very much hope to return in the future.

I was also fortunate while in Brazil to work with colleagues  Anne  Taffin d'Heursel Baldisseri and Siobhain Anita Allum. 


We worked for 3 intense days with a fabulous group of teachers from several schools in Sao Paulo and from the BritIsh School of Rio. These pictures will give you a sense of the experience.



Thank you Anne and Siobhain for making this special event possible and for hosting it at St Paul's!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing amazing info on teacher collaboration please check this one
    https://ilovetoteach101.com/teacher-collaboration/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such an incredible information here.
    Teacher Collaboration

    ReplyDelete